Monday, August 9, 2010

New Meditation Flash Mob tour coming soon.

Hello world, I have been busy with other projects for the last couple of years (mainly getting my MBA), and I am ready to return with full force to this wonderful experiment called the public meditation project. I will soon announce a tour around the US organizing public meditation displays and doing short lectures.

If you're reading this and think I can come to your city please let me know!

I would love all of your help organizing the meditation flash mobs :-)

Love and light,
-Alex

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome!

if you ever do an internation tour, i know some places in austria where you could stay ;)

good luck, and let me know if you need any support :)

Unknown said...

Hi Emanuel,

I am in Baltimore and would love to do this! Let's talk.

Anita S