Monday, August 4, 2008

The PMP gets national attention!

The latest issue of What is Enlightenment? magazine has written a short article about Public displays of meditation. It mentions the Public Meditation Project and quotes me a few times (page 18, August Issue). It also mentions Max Simon from Selfcenteredtour.com- They are trying to get 1 million young people meditating. I've been in contact with Max, he's a good guy.

At the same time I was featured on Dailygood.org, and the response has been overwhelmingly positive. I'll share with you all now the pics and comments I've received from people all over the world. Speaking of which, check out this blog - It's in a language I don't understand, but I know they are blogging about meditating in public. The only reason I knew they were doing public meditations was because they pretty much copied our logo, and the pics easily give it away!

Thank you for all of your support!

World Peace begins with Inner Peace.

Love and light,
-Alex

No comments: